College Transition Initiative

Welcome to the blog of the Center for Parent/Youth Understanding’s (CPYU) College Transition Initiative (CTI). This site contains commentary on transitional issues, exploring research, trends and college student culture. For more information visit: www.cpyu.org.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Elizabethtown, PA, United States

The transition from high school to college is a difficult one, and yet, it is a transition that is often overlooked. This site is to help college bound students, parents, and youth workers stay up to date on the latest research and trends in regards to college transition. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Join the conversation!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

New Look!

I failed to mention in my last post that this site has a new look. I changed the template and think this one is a bit easier to read. And in other big, “new look” news… The Center for Parent/Youth Understanding has also changed the look of its website! Check it out here.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~greg said...

Just trying to be helpful, but ask Chris to send you the template for the blog he created: www.evensix.blogspot.com
I think it fits with your content well and is super readable.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Derek Melleby said...

Thanks Greg... but I'm a bit slow on this kind of stuff... so, how would I get the template, exactly?

Also, can I have your email address? Or you can email me and I'll email you back... I have something I want to run by you.

Thanks - DM

9:50 AM  
Blogger tgrosh4 said...

I like the new look, but its the material that keeps one coming back. Keep up the good writing/research.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home